- Review proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer requirements ensuring early quality involvement in program development.
- Prepare and maintain Quality directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics to assure program, contract, customer, regulatory requirements, international standards and working agreements are deployed.
- Analyze process data, metrics, models and flows to identify root cause of problems.
- Participate with stakeholders to develop potential preventive or corrective actions and implementation.
- Conduct research, compile and analyze performance reports and process control statistics, to continuously improve process capability.
- Conduct quality source selection and process reviews of suppliers' ability to meet program quality requirements and supportbusiness decisions and develop a coordinated response for management review and approval.
- Conduct hardware, software and system level audits to determine compliance with quality management system standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements and reports results to management.
- Analyze data to provide material review dispositions for nonconforming materials, parts and equipment.
- Work under general direction.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Apache maintenance experience. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Minimum 3 years Quality Systems experience in the aviation industry. First Article Test experience a plus.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!