- The Quality Manager is responsible for the overall development, implementation and maintenance of the organization?s Quality Management System (QMS).
- In addition, works with third-party assessment body on all matters related to the organization?s accreditation.
- The Quality Manager is the key point for customer contact and is responsible for resolving any customer
- related issues related to product quality and PPAP documentation, completing quality reports,
- maintaining and improving quality management system,
- managing all quality assurance activities and completing and presenting weekly quality metrics.
- The Quality Manger will be involved with the strategic development of the Quality Department.
- This position will require the incumbent to take an active day to day presence on the plant floor.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
? Foster a culture of quality within the organization
? Direct the team to meet or exceed the organization?s quality KPI targets
? Lead a team of quality engineers, inspectors, auditors, analysts and technicians
? Ensure that the organization?s QMS conforms to customer, internal, TS16949/IATF
16949/ISO14001 and regulatory requirements
? Direct external audit preparations, ensuring external