Quality Systems Engineer
Less than 5 years experience •
We have partnered with a large Manufacturing company in the Tampa, FL area to provide them with a a Quality Systems Engineer.
Works directly with auditors, suppliers, manufacturing and engineering on quality system requirements. Investigates and addresses escapes, with the intention of putting permanent corrective actions in place to prevent repeat occurrences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Quality Department driven Capital Projects and Operational Excellence Projects aimed at reducing cost, reducing lead-time, and enhancing Chromalloy Castings technical capabilities.
- Lead efforts in the following areas:
- Quality Systems Audits
- Corrective Actions
- Quality-driven Supplier Control, including audits and risk analysis
- Stamp Control Program
- Internal Audits
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor?s degree in engineering such as mechanical, metallurgical, industrial or aerospace
- 2-5 years relevant work experience
- Experience with AS9100 or ISO9000 required
- Auditing experiencepreferred
- Lean manufacturing exp. preferred
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn