The Senior Quality Systems Specialist will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of the quality system are implemented on the program. This includes tracking program performance, audit findings and reports, and customer feedback, to identify continuous improvement opportunities within the Quality Plan.
The Senior Quality Systems Specialist leads the quality efforts of the program to ensure compliance with the organization’s quality system and customer requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of directly relevant experience in managing or supervising quality systems based on ISO 9001, 14001, 17025, EPA Quality Systems (EPA QA/G-1) or similar
- Sole US Citizenship with the eligibility and willingness to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Security Clearance and to obtain TSA Security Suitability.
- ISO 9001 or equivalent auditor certification
- Methodical, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure and deadlines
- Experience implementing corrective/preventative action and continuous improvement to enhance customer value
- Ability to effectively communicate and team with a wide variety of individuals from technicians to executive level staff.
- Proven ability to overcome obstacles to accomplish tasks
- Self-starter, high energy person with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven cross-functional collaboration, teamwork, and solid decision-making skills.
THE FOLLOWING IS DESIRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Already possess a Secret Security Clearance.
- Already possess TSA Security Suitability.
- Experience with TSA and/or the test and evaluation of Transportation Security Equipment (TSE).
- Experience in tracking, analyzing and interpreting quality data and use these data to identify effective process improvements
- Membership in professional quality assurance organization
- Five years' practical laboratory and field experience