We are looking for an experienced account executive to work with the regional sales team on promoting the full line of Bio-Rad’s Quality Control (QC) product line.
- Technical knowledge to assist the selling region on QC knowledge, selling techniques for all control products to all customer types (GPOs, IDNs, Government, Reference labs, POLs, etc.)
- Minimum of 5+ years with QC laboratory experience and regulations.
- Outstanding and engaging presentation and training skills to both small and larger audiences.
- Excellent communication and selling skills.
- Proficient on increasing sales with new products or new approaches on existing control products.
- Selling laboratory informatics products for QC data management, patient risk assessment, compliance or auditing services and automated decision-making activities and processes.
- Must execute a growth strategy as defined by sales leadership through direct sales activity and assist provided regional account managers to achieve growth targets in QC business.
- Must be active in process of uncovering new areas of QC business in accounts, IDNs and GPO contracts.
- They must be willing to travel 70% of the time.
- Business analysis of sales data for assigned territory to monitor trends, contract compliance, analyze price compression, complete QC bid requests, drive product growth and proactively assess customer utilization.
- The person must be competent in Microsoft products, advanced excel competencies and strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to travel with account managers, present at regional meetings, participate in sales meetings, work withchannel partners/distributors, and as needed aid to the training and mentoring of the sales team on QC products and best practices.
- Present to customers and internal sales teams in person or via web conferencing on QC products, sales demonstrations on informatics and training.
- Ideal candidate should have a BA/BS degree in medical technology or related science background.
- They should have performed quality control testing and troubleshooting in the laboratory.
- The candidate would have a background in sales and especially with purchasing, laboratory and C-Suite hospital contacts.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Requisition ID 2019-9146