Super Micro Computer Inc. is seeking an experienced Quality System Manager that will oversee the development and implementation of a proactive Quality Management System, Environmental Management System (EMS), and Information Security Management (ISM) in compliance with ISO 9001 / 13485 / 14001 / 27001 globally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Provide support to internal functions in the application, maintenance and improvement of QMS, EMS, ISM, procedures and department specific processes;
- Coordinate external audits by the accredited certification body, other regulatory bodies and 3rd parties, and coordinate responses to applicable audit findings;
- Prepare performance reports and metrics for the QMS, EMS and ISM;
- Serve as the process owner and expert of QMS, EMS, and ISM key elements including CAPA, Complaint Handling and Internal Audit; Lead / participate in company-wide internal audit program including planning, implementation, report generation, corrective action issuance to closure;
- Execute projects and complete other duties as assigned.
- Provide hands-on ownership for QMS, EMS, and ISM improvement projects;
- Support in the planning and realization of automation projects including development of the requirements, validation, and implementation to optimize the effectiveness of the QMS, EMS and ISM;
- Bachelor’s degree in General Business, Engineering, Science or a related field and with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in developing and leading QMS and EMSaudits in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical or medical device industries
- Knowledge of ISOInternational Standards, such as ISO 9001, 13485, 14001, 27001, AS9100, etc.
- Influence management skills; demonstrated ability to work constructively across all functions of the organization, including customers and suppliers
- Excellent communication and presentations skills (articulate and persuasive)
- Strong team management and leadership skills. Ability to create strategies, define and articulate clear role expectations and direction. Willingness to “do what it takes,” including direct auditing activities at times
- Sound organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Risk assessments (e.g. FMEA), Practical Process Improvement (PPI) or Six Sigmaexperience
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.:
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.