We are recruiting for one of the most dependable companies in a great industry that is filled with talented people. The company has a unique infrastructure that offers unrivaled materials and quality control. With multiple divisions and almost a century of expertise, they have the capability to deliver customer solutions and products.
We are looking for a Quality Systems Manager who will be in charge of the Quality Investigation and process improvement.
Job Description for Quality Systems Manager:
- The Quality Systems Manager will ensure effective implementation of the company quality policies
- Maintain the ISO 9001 system and certification.
- Implement and monitor statistical techniques to resolve quality issues.
- Ensure corrective action programs are effectively deployed, documented, and communicated.
- Lead and conduct internal quality and supplier quality audits to ensure a timely resolution of any issues.
- Provide training for all employees on quality and statistical concepts.
Job Requirements for Quality Systems Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Business, Accounting, Engineering or related field.
- 6+ years' experience in Quality management in a manufacturing environment.
- Rubber and/or plastics experience
- Certified Quality Engineering
- Gage R&R, ICAR, SCAR, Continuous and Process Improvement experience
- Six Sigma Greenbelt, with a Black Belt preferred
- Experience training employees on quality and statistical concepts