Quality Systems and Quality IT System Engineer is responsible for contributing to the project manager and management system's team activities in deploying the One SAFRAN referential tool and others system quality tools both for SAFRAN's companies based in North America and SAFRAN corporate level.
- - OSR (One Safran Referential) is an IT/ITS tool deployed in all Safran companies (worldwide) that allows access to all Safran employees to a unified Management System Document System (Procedures, instructions, template)
- - ETQ (Excellence through Quality) is a global quality web system solution with several modules that allow to manage many quality functions and for example Audits, problem solving or non-conformities.
Management system contribution
- • The position requires interaction and full integration with the Quality Direction of the Safran Group:
o To determine and resolve quality solutions related issues and manage continuous improvement plan for the company. This position requires exercising good knowledge of major Quality system tools
o To be the referent of OSR tool for Safran group
o Participate in the Quality's Team projects as per the BSC
The selected applicant will have demonstrated experience successfully leading projects resulting in measurable improvements (in –process as well as preventative measures).
- • To drive and deploy the Safran Quality tools in North American facilities according to the master plan
- • To Participate in defining the Quality IT road map Implementation
OSR Tool Program Management
- • Coordinate with all companies within Safran, Group IT and other stakeholders (Quality VPs, Manufacturing BPMs,…)
- • Identify management requests and allocation of resources
- • Facilitate weekly development meetings with the Group IT, and other departments within Safran
- • Facilitate monthly deployment meetings
- • Facilitate quarterly steering committees with DQP, Group IT
- • Weekly report
- • Knowledge of Programming in the following languages HTML, Python, and SQL
- • Knowledge of ISO 9000 and AS/EN9100 Quality System requirements
- • Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and to cooperate with SAFRAN France Based Team
- • Demonstrate initiative and ownership of projects.
- • Strong organizational and analytical skills with interfaces with SAFRAN team in Europe.
- • Self-motivated and proactive.
- • Analytical and problem solving skills.
- • Experience with ad hoc reporting, Microsoft Office, advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel a plus
- • Project management experience
- - Experiences in Quality management
- - Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
OSR Tool Development management
- • Test OSR interfaces with other systems (SAS, We share, ETQ)
- • Design and implement a future state of OSR to be electronically easy to access and completely digital interfaced.
- • Prioritize and ensure that needs are addressed
- • Organize and ensure systematic functional and non-regression tests
- • Ensure non-conformities using ALM tool
- • Educate companies users on policies, procedures, and tools
- • Ensure trainings are up to date and communicate that to all stakeholders involved
- • Update metadata (processes, jobs,…) as required and communicate it to all Safran Companies
OSR Deployment management
- • Support companies OSR project leaders (planning, tasks, risks, …) through meeting and on site deployment meetings
- • Train companies core teams (leader, administrators, partners)
- • Assist Safran affiliates for specific data settings
- • Train and support companies core team for documents transfer
- • Update transfer tools when required
- • Manage OSR tool budget as requested.
Specificity of the job
? Work sessions in Paris / SAFRAN facilities approximatively twice a year