Quality Specialist / Digital Quality Specialist
Position Title: Quality Specialist/Digital Quality Specialist
Position Number: 265705
Location: Lexington, MA
Desired Skill Set:
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates. “GMP, CAPA,”
Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Duration: 8/17/2017 – 8/16/2018
Location: Lexington, MA 02421
• The Quality Assurance Professional will work in the US External QA team responsible for Contract Manufacturing (CMO) and Contract Test Laboratories (CTL) oversight within the Biologics Operation Unit Quality Assurance Department .
• This unit oversees contract manufacturing (3rd party manufacturing) operations of Drug Substance and Drug Products.
• This unit also provides QA support for Contract testing Laboratories as well as internal Quality Control.
• Primary responsibilities include: CMO and CTL QA oversight for the manufacture and testing of commercial biologics products. Interfacing CMO for site compliance documentation, quality systems review (deviations, CAPA, Change control), Supplier Notifications of Change, coordination of executed batch documentation, master batch record review, business management review meetings, APR review, audits, Quality agreement author/reviewer.
• Interfacing with CTL and internal QC for testing protocol/report review and deviation/CAPA/Change Control review.
• Other responsibilities include compiling and tracking CMO and CTL metrics, data, and deliverables.
Experience with GMP programs in cGMP biotech and/or pharmaceutical environments.
• A minimum of 5 years in a cGMP biotech and/or pharmaceutical environment.
Quality experience in Biologics manufacturing and/or Quality Control knowledge, required.
• Previous experience in other Quality Assurance functions is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well orally and in writing.
• Strong business acumen (Operations, productivity, continuous improvements).
• Must be flexible. Must be able to prioritize with minimal supervision.
Good interpersonal and teamwork skills required.
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented a must.
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
• Strong work ethic.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.