DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Quality Specialist Level 2 - Top Secret SCI with Poly in Ft. Meade, Annapolis, MD.
- DXC Technology is looking for a Quality Specialist who will gather information by interviewing employees, customers, reading reports and analyzing data through computer databases.
- They determine which data are relevant and what methods should be used to analyze them for the purpose of improving operational quality.
- The Level 2 Quality Specialist shall have the ability to perform data mining from available databases as well as identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting for the purposes of customer reporting and internal continual service improvement.
- Determine which data are relevant and what methods should be used to analyze them; Use statistical analysis, simulation and optimization to develop practical solutions.
- Verify that customer quality-imposed technical requirements are adhered to and that a quality system is maintained.
- May create surveys or criteria for measuring quality on a program or project. Prepares, maintains and reviews operational quality assurance procedures to assure compliance with customer requirements.
Education and Experience Required:
- The Level 2 Quality Specialist shall have a Bachelor's Degree and five (5) years experience, or Associate's Degree
- Seven (7) years experience, or have completed high school with ten (10) years experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required: Typical skills include: · (developing) understanding of technology in direct responsibility · (developing) General understanding of related technologies · (developing) Customer Service · (developing) Project Management