We are looking for Quality Specialist for our client in Bridgeville, PA
Job Title: Quality Specialist
Job Location: Bridgeville, PA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Under supervision, review existing chemistry and physical components of material requirement and compare to Excel spread sheet for migration to new ERP system.
- Data entry of existing customer material specification into new specification software tool.
- Internal Auditing to ISO9001:2017 standards, AS9100 Rev desired.
- Updatinginternal work instructions and procedures to reflect results of internal audits, ISO17025 and Nadcap desired.
- Ensure that corrective actions results from internal audits are documented and completed.
- Back up for material certification to customer and industry specifications.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- The successful candidate for this position should have a college degree, preferably in Chemistry or science background.
- It is desired that the candidate has at least 2years of experience working in a Quality department of a manufacturing company with ISO and internal auditing experience.
- The candidate must have excel, word, and PowerPoint proficiency.