Job Title Quality Software Business Key User
Country United States
Posting Location Fairlawn, OH
Job Description Purpose of Position:
Represent ContiTech (CT) Quality business perspective in projects to select and implement standard quality operations applications and tools. Serve as "CT Key User" with respect to the CT Quality software, providing technical support to troubleshoot applications as well as maintaining user instructions to support consistent use. Implement improvements, reporting capabilities, etc within the applications to support business goals. Maintain metadata in applications, as needed.
-Serve as troubleshooting escalation point for Business Unit (BU) and plant level users
- Maintain training materials and user instruction to support consistent implementation of quality applications
- Serve as main Quality organization communication point for ContiTech IT organization related to troubleshooting and problem solving issues
- Supports ContiTech quality operational objectives by: documenting requirements for software and applications appropriate to the business needs
- Identifying potential software vendors and/or applications that meet the documented requirements
- Coordinate with stakeholders and initiate capital requests, as needed
- Manage project implementation including team communication and tracking project status with reports to Steering Committee
- Develop reports and dashboards to support quality initiatives in line with plant, BU, ContiTech and Continental requirements
- Maintain user licensing and access rights, as needed
- Serve as system administrator to maintain CT and BU level metadata
Job Requirements Qualifications:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information System or Industrial Engineering
Entry level programming language and/or software support experience
Experience with SalesForce and/or Java
Experience in planning and execution of projects.
Experience with IT systems management and implementation, preferred.