Req. ID: 118201
As a NVM RMA Failure Analysis Manager in Micron's Global Quality (GQ) organization, you will be responsible for the management of an RMA Failure Analysis Lab and associated business processes at the site level. You will lead a team of Engineers responsible for performing failure analysis on Micron system products (SSD, HMC, NVDIMM) returned from the field due to suspected product quality issues.
Primary objectives of this team is to analyze the failure and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to determine root cause and corrective action in a timely manor to prevent reoccurance and satisfy customer expectations. You will be responsible for optimizing failure analysis activities while executing service strategies aligned to organization and corporate strategic objectives. Within your functional area, you will be accountable for maintaining the performance of the existing team and improving individual capability through effective performance management systems. You will establish and monitor functional area performance metrics to identify and implement continual improvement opportunities.
Other responsibilities include ensuring area compliance to company policies and regulations, as well as to departmental procedures. You will provide leadership and build and implement functional strategies, processes, and policy through participation in cross-functional teams and projects. You will mentor direct reports through collaboration and the development of sustainably successful solutions. You will also be responsible for supporting corporate business initiatives, providing direction thereof, and driving a clear understanding of line of sight within your team.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
· Related field of study
· Semiconductor background preferred
3 years experience in each of the following:
· Minimum of 3 years in a leadership position • Working knowledge of quality management systems
· Strong leadership skills and the ability to comfortably work across department boundaries and geographies
· Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand needs and translate them into actionable plans, deliverables, and resource requirements
· Ability to be guided by business objectives and determine best methods for delivering results
· Experience managing a team
· Demonstrated ability utilizing performance management systems to develop high performing teams
· Organized, detail-oriented, and strong focus on accuracy
· Demonstrated ability to inspire team work and to effectively lead others
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work under strict deadlines and in a rapidly changing environment
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Proven facilitation skills including the ability to influence others, build consensus, and resolve conflict
· Ability and willingness to travel internationally
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || Quality || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-MW1 ||
Nearest Major Market: Boise
Nearest Secondary Market: Meridian
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Engineer, Quality Manager, Manager, Science, Quality, Engineering, Management