As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will develop and execute a Records Management Process. You will be responsible to develop (make/buy), implement and administer the Records Management System for Blue Origin. You must have a passion for solving complex problems and providing operable solutions; act with minimal direction and on your own initiative; and be adaptable as you will work on a variety of applications and systems. We are looking for an individual that can implement innovative quality initiatives. You will report to the Sr. Director of Quality. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
- Develop (make/buy), implement and administer the Records Management System that supports all operating environments at Blue Origin
- Be the Quality Subject Matter Expert for Records Management
- Responsible for the systematic control of the creation, receipt, maintenance, use and disposition of records
- Develop and Ensure records retention schedule meet contractual requirements across all programs
- Create necessary command media governing the Records Management System
- Manage the stamp control process including: issuing, auditing and disposing of all physical stamps
- Integrate quality system applications between engineering, manufacturing, and operations to ensure the consistent and ongoing use of quality best practices.
- Interface with external customers on quality related concerns
- Demonstrates effective communication skills, including written and verbal skills
- 10+ years' industry experience in the aerospace records retention
- Quality Records Management Experience
- Basic understanding of records management principals.
- Basic understanding of certified records management applications that store and disposition electronic records
- Aerospace, space launch, or military or commercial aviation preferred
- Familiarity with AS9100 Quality Management System or ISO15489-1 Information and Document - Records Management and/or related quality systems and programs
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
- Certified Records Manager (CRM)
- Six Sigma Green, Black Belt, or comparable certification