$100K — $150K *
This position is for a Quality Program Manager role acting as the primary customer point of contact for quality focused on improving satisfaction through quality improvement initiatives. The quality program manager serves as the customer’s voice throughout the organization and leads a cross functional team to resolve known issues and drive preventative actions to reduce quality escapes.
• Leads a cross functional team including members from product quality, supply chain quality, manufacturing engineering, operations, design and customer support.
• Develops and leads implementation of solutions to non-conformities and to satisfy quality issues raised by customers.
• Directs processes to identify and manage risk in product development, utilizing UPPAP core elements (e.g. PFMEA, MSA, Process Flow and Control Plans, etc.).
• Directs Escape management procedures, root cause analysis, develops recommendations for corrective action for design problems for internally produced products & processes.
• Working with product design and specification, devises testing plans, methods and equipment to assure a high level of product quality.
• Performs Escape management procedures, root cause analysis, and recommends corrective action for design problems for internally produced products & processes.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal), must be able to quickly and concisely summarize complicated technical topics
• Ability to effectively lead a cross functional team to drive quality improvement initiatives
• In-depth knowledge of Quality Management System(s) and Root Cause Analysis tools
• Program and or technical project management experience
• Experience with external customer support
• Aerospace industry experience
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
Valid through: 10/1/2020
$200K — $250K
$80K — $100K
2 days ago
$80K — $90K
5 days ago