Quality Program Manager job opening in Ann Arbor, Michigan. A rapidly expanding company that specializes in lean manufacturing processes and manufacturing solutions is on the search to fill a Quality Program Manager job opening in greater Ann Arbor, Michigan. This is a great job opportunity for a Quality Program Manager in metro Ann Arbor, Michigan who would like to take the next step in his or her career. For the Quality Program Manager that the company deems is mostly likely to drive the organization toward its business objectives, the client company is offering a stellar salary and benefits page.
Ann Arbor Quality Program Manager Overview:
While working out of the greater Ann Arbor, Michigan area, the Quality Program Manager will lead the Quality Development and System. This entails several responsibilities, such as ISO Implementation, audit management, and hiring and training of team members. The Quality Manager will be responsible for delivering technical services to many of the company’s small and medium manufacturing clients. For this Ann Arbor, Michigan job, the organization is asking that potential job applicants are familiar with PPAP, GD&T, and ISO program implementation. The Quality Program Manager will report to the on-site engineering manager, as well as the
Ann Arbor Quality Program Manager Job Opening:
· The Quality Program Manager will provide support and subject matter expertise to company clients.
· Also, he or she will be responsible for implementing quality Management Systems (QMS).
· The Quality Program Manager will also coordinate and prepare customer proposals for management.
· This role will hire, train, mentor, and fire staff based on performance, involving several key performance indicators (KPIs).
· There is no travel outside of the greater Ann Arbor, Michigan area that is a requirement for this job.
· The Quality Program Manager will collaborate with other departments to come up with new improvement tools and methodologies.
Quality Program Manager Ann Arbor Area) Job Requirements:
· A bachelor’s degree in an engineering field is a hard requirement for this job.
· At least 5years of experience in a Quality Management role is required for this job.
· Experience interfacing with customers.