Do you have experience as a Quality Leader and the ability to create and implement quality initiatives? Do you strive to achieve excellence in quality standards? If this is you; GDIT has an opportunity for you.
Supportsthe CMS Contact Center Operations (CCO) contract as Director of Quality Operations and will be a program management level position reporting to the Vice President of Customer Experience.
This Director will be responsible for leadership of all Quality functions across multiple sites, and ensuring the CCO meets contractual requirements on quality monitoring, quality service level agreements, CSAT customer satisfaction results and action items, including the subcontractor sites.
The position is bid as 'Key Personnel' on the contract and will have accountability for managing the client relationship with the CMS Quality POC along with the relationship with all subcontractors associated with quality and the CCO contract.
The position will have three quality program managers reporting directly to them and will have oversight for a staff of greater than 300 quality personnel across 11 sites.
Provide leadership to the Quality Operations staff across all sites and maintain consistency and service objectives related, but not limited, to:
- Develop strategies and coordinate activities to ensure the CCO meets quality standards.
- Monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system and produce data and reports on performance.
- Develop reoccurring reports and presentations required by senior leadership and/or CMS. Examples include; White Papers, MBRs, QBRs, Recommendations, One-Pagers, Success Papers, Weekly Status Reports, etc.
- Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the QA system is functioning properly.
- Where appropriate, advise on changes and their implementation and provide input on training, tools, and techniques to enable others to achieve quality.
- Develop strategy and coordinate template approach to ensure quality team is appropriately reviewed based on pre-established performance criteria.
- Collaborate with partners within the Customer Experience organization to deliver multi-dimensional solutions that tie performance data to business needs.
- The director will have frequent interactions with the Contact Center Directors and other functional leads within the CCO programs. Travel to the contact centers, outsourced quality vendor locations, and customer sites is estimated 20-40%
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Master's Degreepreferred.
- 12-15years of call center related experience, including quality and managerial experience.
- Advanced understanding of Quality Control techniques and methods is required.
- Effective management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be accurate and able to perform statistical analyses and interpret results.
- PMP certification a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant government regulations and standards a plus.
Requisition Number 2017-31764