Role: Quality Manager
Location: Williamsburg, KY
This is fulltime perm. job opportunity.
- Ensure the organization's Quality Management System including documentation conforms to internal, ISO9001 and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, quality systems.
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring they meet requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization's products.
- Complex data collection and analysis to ensure finished goods conformity.
- Develop key metrics and report on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including root cause and counter measures.
- Conduct periodic internal audits to quality management system and lead management review meetings.
- Develop and maintain process flow chart, PFMEA, and control plan for all production processes.
- Lead project teams to ensure all production processes are in control. Establish control charts for process characteristics demean critical for product performance.
- Perform MSA to ensure plant measures are capable including work with our Global Technical Center. Ensure plant product quality testing meets ASTM or other regulatory requirements
- Understands or is aware of changes in standards, regulations/laws, issues and news with respect to product (service) quality.
- Work with corporate quality assurance, R&D, manufacturing, and procurement on qualification process when pursuing changes in material, method, or machine.
- Manage Quality Team (~11 hourly; 3 Quality Engineer direct reports)
- 4-yeardegree in Quality, engineering, or related discipline preferred; cross-functional collaborative experiencepreferred
- Use of problem-solving, process mapping, PFMEA, control plans, measurement system analysis and SPC required. Experience creating and analyzing data from a DOE also required.
- A minimum of 5years appliedexperience quality functions.
- Knowledge of IATF, ISO9000, auditing and quality tools required.
- Six Sigma certification and training in lean principles is ideal.