TMR Inc. seeks a Quality Manager to support our client in Alexandria VA.
- Accountable for all aspects of program performance.
- Directs the performance of a variety of related projects, which may be organized by technology, program or client.
- Oversees the technology development and/or application, marketing, and resource allocation within program client base.
- Program areas typically represent more than three functional areas that may include engineering, systems analysis, quality control, administration, etc.
- Typically reports to a senior manager or corporate officer.
- Ten years direct experience in the last 15 years.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline.
- With at least 18 years of general experience of which 15 years is directly related experience, a degree is not required.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.