- Develop, implement, maintain, and ensure the effective operation of the Quality Management System. Develops and maintains Quality Policy, Processes, Procedures and related documents. Reviews Quality Manuals, documents, and implementation procedures to verify compliance with industry codes and standards, regulations, and regulatory commitments.
- Prepare Quality Audit Plans and schedule and coordinate Quality Audits of key processes with Project Director and applicable Project Personnel.
- Effectively document, follow-up and close corrective actions – both internal and external. Analyze findings/ issues/ non-conformances identified during audits
- Handles qualification audits of suppliers of purchased items and services, if/as applicable.
- Assures audited activities meet Parsons’ quality and Client quality requirements.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
- Manage and oversee all reviews, checking, testing and inspection activities and personnel and manage all third-party testing agencies, if/as applicable.
- Ensure all materials and/or equipment received for the Project Work meet the specified requirements for quality, if/as applicable.
- Ensure a complete and accurate record of all quality-related activities is maintained and effectively conduct regular reviews with Project Management and communicate with Project Managers and Clients on all quality matters.
- During Construction period, be physically present on site, if/as applicable
Still interested? You’ll have:
- 4-year degree in Engineering, Business or Quality discipline experience in design of rail-transit systems projects or related heavy industrial or civil/structural projects.
- 12+ years of related work experience in the field of Quality, including 5+ years experience in management capacity.
- Lead Auditor certification (ISO 9001 or equal) or ASQ certification (CMQ/OE, CQA, or CQE)
- Experience as a Quality Manager on a large integrated joint venture infrastructure project
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with other departments in a tactful and effective manner.
- Strong leadership and management skills, excellent written and verbal communication, strong analytical, problem solving, and risk assessment skills.
- Ability to make public presentations.