The QTI Group is partnering with a family-owned, manufacturing company in Racine, WI to recruit a new Quality Manager. The QA Manager will coordinate activities required to meet quality standards, monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report on performance. This role will also liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the quality system is functioning properly.
? Devise and establish company quality procedures, standards and specifications.
? Review customer requirements and ensure they are met.
? Establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
? Make sure that manufacturing or production processes meet standards.
? Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
? Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Bachelor''s Degree in Engineering, Management or Business.
- Minimum 5years experience as a Quality Manager in an ISO9001/TS 16949 environment.
- Knowledge of quality tools, practices, systems and corresponding integration.
- Excellent procedure development and writing skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Familiar with PPAP, APQP, TS and other customer specific requirements.