US - CT - Enfield
Since 1964, AAA Aircraft Supply, LLC has supplied both OEM and Sub Tiers with high-performance fasteners, precision components and assemblies for the aerospace industry. AAA Aircraft Supply currently employs 32 people, located in Enfield, CT. AAA stocks over 20,000 parts in our state-of-the-art, 33,000 square foot distribution facility.
Responsible for Company's Quality Management System.
The Quality Manager reports directly to the General Manager.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
* Verify the QMS Process is functioning according to the Company Quality Manual.
* Communicate effectively with management and all levels within the organization on quality-related issues.
* Train new Quality Assurance personnel and direct them on a daily basis.
* Training all personnel to understand the Quality Assurance programs and Quality Objectives of the company.
* Maintain the internal Audit System.
* Review the Quality Manual and related documents annually to ensure currency and applicability to operations and customer/regulatory requirements.
* Make recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Train users on safe, effective use of system resources.
* Assist suppliers in resolving quality related issues.
* Address and drive effective solutions to quality issues arising with customers.
* Lead external auditor QMS review and resolve findings related thereto.
* Comprehensive knowledge of quality systems (ISO/AS) and specification requirements for fasteners and related hardware for the aerospace industry.
* Solid knowledge base of aerospace OEM quality requirements.
* Computer Microsoft Office Suite, presentation and public speaking proficiency.
Level of Experience & Education:
*Bachelor’s degree, with 10 or more years of experience (or Associate's degree with 15 or more years of experience, in Quality Management, Inspecting/testing)
* Some travel may be required.
* This is a permanent full time position.
* Proof of US citizenship, nationality, and/or permanent resident status in order to comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations.
* AAA Aircraft Supply offers a competitive salary and benefits.
AAA Aircraft Supply is an affiliate of Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC) - a leading worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. PCC serves the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, and forged components used in jet aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. The Company is also a leading producer of highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace and other general industrial markets, manufactures extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications, and supplies metal alloys and other materials to the casting and forging industries. PCC is a high quality business with dominant positions in most segments of the markets in which it serves.
Business Profile: The Airframe Products Segment of PCC is a leading supplier of complex components and assemblies to the global aerospace industry.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.