We are looking for a Quality Manager with Tier 1 Automotive experience to join our team The Quality Manager is responsible for implementing, coordinating, and improving quality systems by providing technical support, ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Lead the facility effort to eliminate product and process defect causes by utilizing team-oriented problem solving methodology and recommending changes or solutions to problems.
- Experience with IATF16949 and ISO certifications through system and process audits.
- Manage the Quality Assurance Department, to provide the necessary support to manufacturing.
- Supervise the Quality staff and direct their training to develop their teamwork and problem solving
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, statistics, or related field, or equivalent experience
- TIER 1 AUTOMOTIVE QUALITY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- Five years’ experience in quality
- Excellent verbal and written/interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of OE quality systems, APQP.PPAP PFMEA
- Strong statistical knowledge
- ASQ certified quality assurance engineer or manager a plus
- Automotive experience
- Advanced degree A plus
- Know Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing