Who we are and what we do:
Pace Industries is North America?s leading full-service die casting manufacturer. Our mission is to provide uncommon, creative die casting and support solutions that contribute to the success of our customers. Our die cast parts are used in automobiles, motorcycles, generators, snow mobiles, lawn mowers, washing machines, power hand tools, BBQ grills, commercial lighting and many other well-known products. You can have a significant impact on our cultural transformation.
Mangas Tool & Die was founded in 1967 by Victor & Bud Mangas with the purchase of $1,500 of used machinery. Today, with a 56,000-square-foot facility and the capability to engineer and build many forms of die cast tooling, the vision of the father and son team of over 40 years ago has come to fruition.
The Quality Manger will develop and administer the quality standards in accordance with company and customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the staff of the QC department
- Handle and oversee quality issues
- Communicate with customers to keep them informed
- Approve layout reports
- ISO9001/2015: Work withISO administrator
- Drive continuous improvement
- Perform other duties as needed
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of GD&T, tooling and casting experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience in PC-DMIS and Polyworks is a strong advantage.
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Proficiency with precision measuring tools
- Strong knowledge of calibration and ability to read blue prints.
- Proven examples of communication, presentation and organizational skills
Please note that the duties and requirements described herein are intended to represent general contents of this job. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties and responsibilities.
Pace Industries has a strong commitment to the principle of diversity, and in that spirit, seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities. Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should notify the hiring department by the application deadline.