Jackson, TN and Monroe, OH
Have you got in-depth experience with automotive and quality ISO9001? Are you very hands-on, teamwork-oriented and able to coach, mentor and develop others? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to truly accelerate your career and grow with a longtime success story of a company. A high-growth mode, greatly increased revenues, added square footage, and million-dollar investments make this the perfect time to join their teams!
As a Quality Manager, you will, using your background working on ISO90012015 and TS16949, establish quality management systems for our client’s plant; specifically, you will plan, coordinate, and direct quality and continuous improvement programs designed to ensure quality control, quality assurance and continuous improvement of the production of products, in order ensure product acceptance meets customer requirements. Extensive customer (Japanese Automotive) interaction is an important part of this role, as is your proven ability to lead and grow quality teams. (Note: This is not an 8–5 position; our client seeks candidates who are willing to devote the time required to grow in these roles.)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering or a related discipline
- 10 years of relevant experience and/or training, with demonstrated progression in responsibility and roles, i.e., from Quality Engineer to a Quality Supervisor, to a Quality Manager
- TS16949, ISO9001 certification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What You Can Expect
- A definite potential for growth and mobility within the company
- Competitive salary and bonuses (discretionary)
- 2 medical (with RX coverage) and dental plan options
- Healthcare flexible spending account
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Company-paid basic life and AD&D insurance (plus voluntary for spouse/children)
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability plans
- 401K with a generous company match and quarterly company contributions
- 529 college savings plan
- Paid time off
- Much, much more!
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning manufacturer of high-quality acoustic, interior trim, and thermal management products, as well as a recognized leader in customer satisfaction for the Japanese transplant automotive industry in North America. Their success emerges from consistent progress, strong relationships with customers, quality products, and a laser-sharp focus on quality and safety.
Ready to step on the gas and advance your career? Then, send your resume and letter of interest to . Please be sure to specify code KLRUGNQUALITYMGR.
Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact me via email if interested with resume and salary requirements to: code KLRUGNQUALITYMGR OR if you know a candidate that might be qualified for this role PLEASE refer them .
Authorized US only