Our client, a large electronics manufacturing organization is seeking an experienced engineering professional to join their team, located in Southeast US to work in the capacity of Quality Manager. The chosen candidate will develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
* Formulates and maintains quality control objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals.
* Creates and implements inspection criteria and procedures.
* Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel in organization.
* Provide inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
* Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes within each department.
* Direct workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
* Partner with vendors to insure quality of all purchased parts for company use.
* Plays a key role on quality management teams within organization.
* Designs and implements quality control training programs to key personnel in conjunction with managers.
* Investigates and takes required action to address customer complaints regarding quality.
* Maintains control of all process and personnel training documentation to ensure accuracy, traceability, and conformance with established standards.
Best Industry ? Electronics, Manufacturing
Best Department ? Quality
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related engineering discipline is required. FAA certification is required.
5 - 7 years of quality experience within a manufacturing environment is required.
2 years of supervising and/or managing a team of 15 ? 20 direct reports within the Quality Department and Material Control Lab, with hire/fire responsibilities are required.
Experience coordinating objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs is required.
Previous experience working in a culturally diverse organization and culture is preferred.
Strong communication skills (Verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation) are required.
Experience with MS Office skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, etc.) are required.
US Citizens or Green Card holders only apply. No H1b visa sponsorship will be offered with this position.