The purpose of this position is to develop and lead the quality programs . Quality functions include the quality management system, product quality, compliance, internal/external auditing, inspections, training certifications, document and record control, non-conformance management, supplier quality, problem solving, and quality cost reduction. This position plays a key role in maintaining day-to-day performance as well as establishing the long-term direction for quality.
- Lead the development and refinement of the quality management system to drive operational accuracy and efficiency and ensure that all corporate, customer and regulatory requirements are satisfied.
- Manage and direct all areas of inspection (incoming material inspection, in-process inspection, final inspection,
- Serve as lead representative for all quality issues and maintain strong customer relations through timely and accurate communication and problem resolution.
- Support the business in the interpretation and application of quality standards, customer requirements, packaging standards, and product engineering specifications to ensure product conformance.
- Drive quality assurance and quality control activities to ensure compliance and success on customer audits, corporate audits and 3rd party certification audits ISO9001, Quality Management System, etc.
- Manage and refine system for gauge, machine and process capability, including set-up, calibration and operating procedures.
- Manage the activities associated with supplier quality and continuous improvement of supplier performance.
- Manage the document and record control processes to ensure the proper transfer and retention of information.
- Guide training and certification activities in coordination with Human Resources to make certain that associates are trained and possess the knowledge and skill necessary to do their jobs.
- Champion the business problem solving process, guiding and developing associates to solve problems at the root.
Bachelors in Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations. IATF16949 Certification
5 - 7 years Manufacturing/Operations experience. ,Automotive
Must have participated on quality audits, conducted root cause analysis, experience in preparing corrective actions
Looking for experience in machining ,stamping .welding and assembly
Six Sigma certification a plus