Arcadis is seeking a Quality Manager to join our Chicago, IL team. The Quality Manager will have 15 years+ of experience in Quality Assurance functions related to rail/ rapid transit construction and FTA Quality program/plan development and implementation.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing and implementing a quality plan for the construction manager which is in compliance with FTA and the client’s requirements.
- Reviewing and recommending the contractor’s quality plan for acceptance by the client.
- Reviewing and recommending for approval the contractor’s testing and inspection plan.
- Monitors the Contractor’s work for compliance with contract requirements, manufacturer recommendations, industry standards, proper sequence of operation, and approved submittals.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the contractor’s approved testing and inspection plan.
- Audit the implementation of the contractor’s quality plan to verify the contractor’s testing and inspectionreports and requiredconstruction documentation and submittals are up to date and retrievable.
- Lead the organization of the documentation and verification of constructed work for compliance with FTA Safety and Security certification process of transit facilities and infrastructure.
- The Quality Manager shall have a minimum of 10 years’ experience managing quality management systems for large public transportation projects.
- Advanced certifications and training from the American Society of Quality or other comparably recognized certifying body is also required.
- The quality Manager shall also have experience with the FTA Safety and Security certification program during the closeout of FTA funded transportation projects.
Required Driving Statement
This position requires a current valid driver’s license and clean driving record.