$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
This is an all-encompassing Quality and continuous improvement role. You will need to develop and implement an integrated business Quality management system, create key Quality KPIs, provide leadership and guidance for all process owners and ensure adherence to Quality accreditations.
1. Manage development and compliance of the Quality Management / Business Operating
2. System to achieve 3rd party registration, customers' requirements, and organizational targets.
3. Manage continuous improvement of the QMS to achieve budgetary goals and drive incremental improvement in product, process, and cost.
4. Manage and report effectiveness of the QMS to achieve business and customer satisfaction goals.
5. Provide technical support to the overall BU for management of Manufacturing Concerns, Warranty, supplier Development, APQP, engineering Changes, and Customer Communication.
6. Manage and develop direct report to support business needs and employees career objectives.
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline required.
2. 5 years of quality management experience required
3. Knowledge of brazing, welding and other processing techniques for the manufacturing of heat exchangers required
4. Thorough knowledge of the preparation and implementation of quality procedures, specifications, test plans, and work procedures with knowledge of various International standards required.
Valid Through: 2019-10-21