American Career Search has been retained by the world's largest commercial Laundry Manufacturing.
They are experiencing significant growth and are looking for a dynamic, driven and great Quality Manager that would be in succession to the Sr QM role.
Very low turn over, 20+ years profitability, IMPRESSIVE RELOCATION AND LONG TERM CAREER.
Facility is located in Oshkosh, WI area.
Pay range is $95-112k base + bonus and significant growth.
Experience in any Sheet metal, fabrication and complex Assembly operations is required.
The location has one of the safest environments in the US to live and from a career perspective has unlimited career growth within global Hq
To provide leadership and management for the quality function and sustain the quality philosophy of zero escapes for the division.
- Establish, maintain and optimize an effective quality management system.
- Create and implement a quality plan to achieve the levels of quality established through organizational goals, customer expectations, related stakeholders and market competition.
- To drive a culture of continuous improvement that enhances and improves the products and services we offer, through the implementation/maintenance of ISO9001, problem-solving tools, and continual improvement techniques.
- To act as an advocate for the end consumer to ensure delight in their experience of the product.
- You will need to an experienced leader, a quality professional with a track record of delivering Continuous Improvement.
- Help us thrive through our people, by leading a highly talented multi-site quality team.
- Set high standards of performance, and inspire others to attain them.
- Think long and short term, ensuring that we deliver our part of the strategic plan.
- Act on their own initiative to continuously improve everything that we do putting the needs and expectations of the customer at the very center of our efforts.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum five years of senior experience in a manufacturing Quality role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally.
- Track record of driving continuous improvement through the deployment of quality systems.