Job Description Summary
Responsible for Multiple Site activities involving product quality, customer satisfaction, and maintain compliance with quality Programs that incudes cGMP FDA NSF, EFfCI, FSSC 22000ISO9001 requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of cGMP requirements of FDA
- Prior experience with ISO 9001 and 13485 requirements
- Prior experience with Kosher/Halal manufacturing requirements preferred.
- Prior experience with NSF, EFfCI, FSSC 22000
- Written and oral communication to include accurate and
- legible documentation skills; ability to work in a fast-paced
- environment; team oriented; independent work skills and a
- strong work ethic.
- Thorough knowledge of process and analytical validation, analytical methods and equipment, and vendor/supplier quality protocol and regulatory agency expectations required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Science (preferably Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry), Engineering, or Pharmaceutical studies
- Minimum of 8 yrs. of related QA/cGMP experience with functional food/ingredient or supplement manufacturer with
- 3 to 5 years of supervisory/managementexperience.
- Prior experience with ERP systems, specifically with SAP QM module preferred.
- Strong auditing and training experiencerequired.
- Prior experience with and application of Operational Excellence and Project Management tools.
- Strong diplomacy, negotiation, and written and oral communication skills.
- Travel up to 25% of time
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
Bachelors: Chemistry (Required)