Imagine New Horizons...
As a member of the ENOVIA Center of Excellence, develop high quality and efficient pre-salesactivities throughout our worldwide ecosystem, so that pre-sales engagement activities are successfully completed by our Sales Representatives (direct and indirect channels).
What will your role be?
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, support the revenue growth plan and contributes to the revenue objectives ENOVIA and Dassault Systemes Quality solutions.
- Advise Client Executives, customers and partners on solution values and features by leveraging deep industry knowledge of the end to end Quality process.
- Support Client Executives in creating winning value proposition statements.
- Conduct pre-sales and post-sales activities at customers, including proof of concepts, benchmarks, and demonstrations of the solutions.
- Report enhancement requests from customers to R&D
- Develop and deliver enablement/trainings to customers and direct/indirect sales channels
- Develop case studies and references to help our sales channels capitalizing on previous successes.
- Contribute to whitepapers, technical publications and such.
Key success factors
• Quality Engineering Background with 5 – 7 years of experience in a Quality oriented role, either in a manufacturing quality assurance or quality systems position.
• Strong understanding of Quality Management Systems /Integrated Management Systems as well as common standards (ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS 9100..)
• Previous experience with quality methods: CAPA, 8D, AMDEC, Complaints, FMEA, and methodologies such as Lean-SixSigma, APQP.
• Experience with enterprise systems (PLM, ERP) would be a plus
• Strong ability to present, communicate and handle objections from Business and TechnicalManagement audiences.
• Good project execution skills
• Ability to work within a matrixed organization and drive results with minimal guidance.
• Travel: Approximately 30% national/international