Imagine New Horizons...
As a member of the ENOVIA Center of Excellence, develop high quality and efficient pre-salesactivities throughout our worldwide ecosystem, so that pre-sales engagement activities are successfully completed by our Sales Representatives (direct and indirect channels).
What will your role be?
Key success factors
• Quality Engineering Background with 5 – 7 years of experience in a Quality oriented role, either in a manufacturing quality assurance or quality systems position.
• Strong understanding of Quality Management Systems /Integrated Management Systems as well as common standards (ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS 9100..)
• Previous experience with quality methods: CAPA, 8D, AMDEC, Complaints, FMEA, and methodologies such as Lean-SixSigma, APQP.
• Experience with enterprise systems (PLM, ERP) would be a plus
• Strong ability to present, communicate and handle objections from Business and TechnicalManagement audiences.
• Good project execution skills
• Ability to work within a matrixed organization and drive results with minimal guidance.
• Travel: Approximately 30% national/international