As a VAS QM Manager you will provide oversight of the Quality Consulting & training team. This includes taking ownership of the financial and operational health of the QM line of business for VAS. You will be charged with offer and business development of NICE QM Value Add Services. You will be responsible for the profitability and growth of these services. As the VAS QM manager you will represent VAS proactively and upfront in the sales cycle, continuously educating the NICE sales teams, product teams and customers on the benefit and value from the VAS portfolio. You must posses a unique blend of business and technical savvy to lead the team to deliver bottom line business impact via our technology solutions. QM Manager should be able to present a big picture vision for the team along with the drive to make that vision a reality. QM manager will need to work closely with the team providing mentorship and grooming to consulting and training personnel. They need to be willing to personally involve themselves in project delivery of strategic accounts.
- Manage the QM VAS P&L
- Strategically and Effectively manage all Business KPIs including Revenue, Bookings, Depex, profitability, Margins, Billability
- Responsible for the growth of the QM VAS business
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with Account Executives to assist and promote VAS services for future engagements and crafting of associated deals
- Identify potential opportunities for developing new and renewed engagements.
- Identify and develop new offerings and solutions to expand the line of business and increase revenue.
- Responsible for tracking revenue quarter over quarter to ensure engagements and tasks are being completed timely and in accordance with the SOW.
- Be responsible for Renewals of QM VAS Subscription Services
- Track bookings quarter over quarter to ensure engagements booked and projects are created appropriately.
- Monitor and provide feedback to consultants on billability and associated improvements.
- Coordinate and assign business consulting activities to ensure maximum benefit for the line of business as well as the customer.
- Be responsible for the quality & CSAT of QM VAS. Hold team accountable to a high standard of delivery with the goal of repeat/follow on business
- Provide guidance and mentorship for consultants, attract and develop strategic talent
- Develop and maintain consulting and training methodology and materials to effectively assist team members in managing and conducting their engagements.
- Responsible for successful transition of VAS team from QM to QC platforms while developing strong VAS business in the new environment
- Minimum of 7years of internal or external business consulting experience in a call center / contact center environment.
- Previous management experience, preferably within a Quality Management team or other call center environment.
- Strong experience with Quality Management processes, programs and solutions. Multi-industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience with leading organizational change, creating governance teams and center of excellence processes
- Proven business development experience and driving renewals of consulting engagements in contact center industry.
- Ability to develop strategic roadmaps for customers, business development and QM growth
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills are a must
- SalesExperience a Plus
- Direct experience with NICE QM, QC solutions a Plus
- Must be willing to travel up to 60%.
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline.