Our Quality Improvement Director is responsible for management and administration of facility’s quality and performance improvement activities and is a key member of the facility administrative support and oversees the facility wide performance improvement program. Overall responsibilities include ensuring ongoing compliance with all contractual agreements, licensing and regulatory standards, collecting, tracking and trending of data, and monitoring all performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Four (4) years of hospital, psychiatric, forensic, or recovery program services experiencerequired (2) of which must be in quality management, performance improvement, or regulatory risk role.
- Excellent written, verbal, and computer skills.
- Licensed as a HealthcareRisk Manager.
- Certified professional in Healthcare Quality preferred.
- Coordinate efforts to improve the provision of medical and mental health care services to residents, ensuring that these services are provided in a safe, secure, efficient, economical and effective manner and that they meet the requirements of the Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC), South Carolina Department of Mental Health (SCDMH) and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Coordinate efforts of staff to ensure that policies and procedures are timely, accurate and pertinent through review and revision prior to their being submitted to the Facility Administrator.
- Provides direct support and direction to all program and forensic staff as needed to ensure effective monitoring and reporting.
- Ensures completion of appropriate credentialing process.
- Ensures interdisciplinary reporting of all PI data.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Otherresponsibilities may be performed as assigned.