When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
This position will be dedicated to providing customized performance improvement coaching for 3 or 4 enrolled TCPI organizations. The advisor will evaluate participant baseline performance, recommend improvement activities, and mentor and coach participant organizations through the five phases of practice transformation. You will work closely with embedded participant Clinical Project Leaders (CPLs) at the enrolled organizations to ensure participant engagement with the project charter and practice transformation plan, TCPI learning sessions and collaboratives, and achieving measureable results with practice transformation.
- Delivers advisory services that accelerate member’s performance improvement and engagement.
- Achieves measurable results and validates achievement of performance improvement goals.
- Creates and maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders, senior leaders and managers at member organizations and across the healthcare continuum.
- Evaluates participant baseline performance, recommends improvement activities, mentors and coaches participant organizations.
- Conducts specific TCPI project work and utilizes the TCPI change package to drive participant performance improvement.
- Serves as resource internally and to member organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree; healthcare field preferred.
- Advanced degree preferred with emphasis in healthcare (MBA, MHA, MSN or equivalent).
- 5 years minimum of related experience required plus healthcare experience in acute care setting and/or consulting role with strong project management skills strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated success participating in performance improvement teams with measurable results.
- 50% travel required.