Reporting to Quality Engineering Director, responsible for supervising the day-to-day operation of the QE staff. The primary objective is to oversee success in multiple development groups testing projects, to ensure the delivery of quality deliverables, on schedule and budget. Identify areas where education of the staff is needed, and creates the environment to accomplish the task. Effectively communicate to staff and management the outcome of QA functions.
- Duties include interviewing and candidate evaluation.
- Recommendation of hiring, termination; salary changes and job promotions, setting work hours, conducting counseling /performance reviews, and planning of the staff‘s work.
- Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operation of the staff.
- Responsible for managing the planning, creation, and execution of QA deliverables and projects.
- Ensures that quality methods and procedures are executed.
- Ensures that products, applications, and systems are in compliance with established quality standards, and meet customer requirements.
- Ensures that products meet the highest quality standards.
- Monitors and reports on defects.
- Provides guidance and assistance to staff to clear project roadblocks and issues are resolved quickly and appropriately.
- Providing the proper guidance and support for direct reports.
- Management of special and large project needs.
- Performs administrative and operational duties.
- Participates in various meetings and ensures proper documentation has been prepared for each of the projects.
- Responsible for group's reporting.
- Responsible for team's reviews.
- Evaluates and recommends new products for QA, maintains knowledge of emerging technologies for application to the enterprise.
- Responsiblebudgetary tracking, project charges and RC related charges.
- Approval of employee timesheets, vendor time input, and vendor invoice approval. Administration of Clarity entries for employee charge points.
- Typically has 5 to 7 years of systems development, formalized QA, or business experience.
- Experience in developing and conducting test processes for multiple types of systems, client users and/or units across an organization.
- Waterfall and Agile development and testing methodologies.
- SDLC framework.
- Requires prior management, supervisory or team leader experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other indirectly related field.
Requisition #: 10021853-WD