A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Quality Engineering Manager is a key member and leader in the Quality organization at the Danvers Life Science Center. This role may include up to 10% travel. Manage a Quality engineering team responsible for the following:
- Lead customer care activities and customer-facing improvement projects that incorporate evolving customer and industry requirements
- Support all customer inquiries specific to Danvers products.
- Communicate site strategic and Quality Improvement Project updates to key commercial partners
- Center of Excellence:
- Lead transfer activities and support ongoing Quality operations with the Wuxi, China Single-Use manufacturing site
- Lead transfer activities to future Single-Use manufacturing site in Europe
- Support the ongoing Danvers expansion project as necessary
- Quality Engineering:
- Manage projects and teams in an operations setting including developing new processes, validation, etc.
- Lead and support projects with cross functional teams to improve in-process quality, reduce customer complaints, and increase production efficiency.
- Lead the sterilization program and oversee routing sterilization maintenance activities.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the Medical Device or Life Science industry
- 2+ years of experience managing teams and projects in an operations setting
- 5+ years’ experience leading customer care activities including customer-facing communication and projects
- Advanced degree in Engineering or Management
- Experience leading continuous improvement activities utilizing data analytics and root cause analysis tools
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!