As part of the continuing growth of the Elsevier Technology team and reporting to the Manager Software Engineering we now require a talented Quality Engineering Lead to support our Elsevier Performance Management products. Elsevier Performance Manager (EPM) is a learning and performance management system (LMS) that helps Healthcare organizations train employees and monitor proficiency across their organization. The EPM software suite is utilized by 42% of the hospital beds in the United States, the software we write makes a difference!
As QE Lead you will lead a team of Quality Test Engineers, 3 on-site and 6 off-site in the support of ever increasing software quality. We follow an Agile continuous delivery model and the successful candidate will be accountable for enhancing automation, driving best practice in configuration management and expanding test coverage. This is role is largely ‘hands on’ about 70% of the time with remainder being focused on people and technical leadership.
- 7+ years of Quality Engineering experience
- Demonstrable experience of establishing a quality engineering framework from the ground up and the ability to articulate evidence of quality improvement
- Experience testing web apps – preferably angular.
- Experience with protractor testing framework
- Experience with API testing(restless/restful)
- Experience implementing CI/CD processes in a corporate environment
- Experience with mobile testing – app and web
- Experience automating mobile testing app and web
- Extensive experience working in and delivering quality software in an agile environment
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required.