Quality Engineer Job in Victoria, Texas
The ideal candidate will become the point of contact for all customers. This person will be responsible for promoting the quality of all products and systems. This person will also work cross functionally across all production departments to ensure quality across all avenues of the business. The ideal candidate will be able to provide supervision to other departments, such as engineering, as well.
- Develop tools to improve overall quality.
- Develop quality systems including ISO9000, statistical sampling, metric reporting, etc.
- Develop systems to ensure that customer quality is at its peak.
- Verify product sampling, identification, and traceability.
- Maintain local process standards and compliance.
- Implement and train others on best practice to include local standard and quality assurance procedures.
- BS in Chemical Engineering.
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office software.
- Strong communication skills and experience with interfacing with customers/suppliers.
- Strong experience in quality assurance practices and procedures.
- Ability to lead a team while helping to identify and resolve issues.
- Experience in using SQL database.
- Knowledge and experience with Lean/Six Sigma or WCM practices.
PrincetonOne is an equal employment opportunity employer.