Quality Engineer - Supplier
$60K - $80K
Posted on 08/12/17 by Rhonda Pratsch
Markent Personnel, Inc.
Less than 5 years experience
Manufacturing / Electronics
$60K - $80K
Posted on 08/12/17 Rhonda Pratsch
We are working with an established employer of electronics that is leading the market! They are in need of a Quality Engineer - Supplier to add to their expanding team!
- Work with Engineers and Buyers to develop root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for supplier related concerns. This includes: analyzing failures, and completing corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
- Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Preparation of QA reports for internal and external review to manage suppliers’ performance.
- Review prints, control plans with Engineers and updateinspection practices as needed.
- Active participant and initiator of process improvement.
- Analyze and verify dimensional capability of products and processes.
- Bachelors degree in Quality, Manufacturing or Electronic Engineering or consideration for an Associate technical degree with significant more experience.
- 3 + years of related work experience with strong analog/digitalexperience in electronics.
- Working knowledge of PPAP, APQP, TS16949, and CQM.
- LeanSix Sigma Green Belt required, Black Beltpreferred.
- Working knowledge of a variety of quality assurance tools, databases and equipment.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to effectively multi-task priorities and meet designated deadlines with limited direction.
- Ability to travel as needed.