Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering required.
- 3+ years' manufacturing experience
- Experience in heavy equipment, automotive, mobile equipment or vehicles preferred.
- Weld, assembly, paint environment preferred.
- Involvement with parts, quality, and validation is preferred.
- Intelligent problem solving and communication competence.
- The Quality Engineer is responsible for cultivating the entire manufacturing quality system for product group.
- Reinforce the design and installation of quality control process, sampling systems, procedures and statistical approaches.
- Integrate quality aspects for new product development. Establish quality standards are met by all outside vendors.
- Compose or indicate inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
- Advance and complete quality control training programs.