$80K — $100K *
Developing and revising reports, procedures and documents including Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA), Quality Control plans and Contract Review documents.
• Performing data analysis and trends identification on in-process and finished products, to drive root cause and corrective/preventive actions
• Participating in the Failure Reporting Analysis And Corrective Action System (FRACAS) root cause and corrective action process for customer returns
• Performing Material Review Board dispositions on suspected material
• Supporting New Product Introduction (NPI) activities
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar technical discipline
• Minimum 5 years experience as a Quality Engineer in a manufacturing environment; preferably in the electronic manufacturing industry
• Six Sigma green projects and lean events
• Familiar with standards/specifications/regulatory compliance, including government.
• Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact and communicate
• Ability to read and interpret part specific technical prints and drawings
• Solid experience with standard quality tools and documentation (SPC, MSA, FMEA, Control Plans, Six Sigma, Pareto Analysis, APQP, PPAP, ISO9001/IATF16949)
• Ability to translate customer quality requirements into executable plans
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Valid through: 4/20/2021