TITLE: Quality Engineer
LOCATION: Yuma, AZ area
COMPENSATION RANGE: Competitive Compensation Package
DEGREE REQUIREMENTS: BS in Engineering discipline
RELOCATION PACKAGE: No
BENEFIT PACKAGE: Yes
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 5+ Years
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE: N/A
NUMBER OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for implementing quality systems using LEAN methodologies.
General duties will include: collecting and analyzing data; ensure quality of products and raw materials; internal and customer audits; testing quality standards; ensure quality practices and procedures maintain a high standard.
- BS in Engineering discipline
- 5+ Years as a quality engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of LEAN manufacturing methodologies
- Ability to prioritize schedule and projects
- Ability to lead and provide goals for a team
- Ability to plan ahead
- Proficient in reading blueprints, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, etc.