United States of America
This position is for a Seasoned Quality Engineering professional. Works as an individual contributor with leadership skills to achieve objectives that have a significant impact on area of responsibility. Will manage Quality Engineering processes and/or projects.Acts as lead investigator for the Disk Quality clinic.
- Clinic lead investigator - leads multi-functional DIVE teams to address escapes and focus on prevention
- Performs Escape management procedures, root cause analysis, and recommends corrective action for design problems for internally produced products & processes.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality evaluation, control systems and protocols.
- Ability to identify KPIs and KPOs; Familiar with and Preforms SPC of KPOs
- Perform various statistical analyses such as ANOVA tests and Gage R&R
- Participates in the part and process health initiatives in support of MRL
- Provides analysis and explanations of testing and inspection plans, methods and technologies to assure reliability and conformance of products and processes.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for corrective actions for nonconformities and/or design problems for internally produced products & processes.
- Helps create, maintain, and utilize PPAP core elements (e.g. PFMEA, MSA, Process Flow and Control Plans, etc.) to identify and make recommendations for managing risk in product development
- Manages processes to ensure all requirements are met for work transfer and process change management including Resourcing Gate and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) acceptance.
- Reviews and ensures that projects and process control documentation to ensure are in compliance with requirements, objectives, and/or contracts.
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation, control systems and protocols for materials being processed into partially finished products.
- Working with product design and specification, devises testing plans, methods and equipment to assure reliability of product
- Collaborates internally to ensure quality standards are in effect.
- Develops proactive quality initiative strategies and drives their implementation.
- Responsible for both Program and Product and Process Quality Engineering
Works in Excel daily
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor's degree in engineering or other technical field and five years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and three years of prior relevant experience
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this to read the Policy and Terms