Quality Engineer Programmer
Less than 5 years experience •
We have partnered with a large Medical Devices company in the East Hanover, NJ area to provide them with a Quality Engineer/ Programmer
Assists the Quality Manager and supports the quality and manufacturing areas in quality assurance/ engineering and inspection functions. Ability to program and use Vision/CMM measuring systems and to design and develop fixtures.
- Assists in the implementation of QC/QA procedures throughout the company.
- Participates with Manufacturing Engineering and Tooling to assist in developing FMEA's, Process Flow Charts, and Inspection Control Plans. Assures that quality requirements are understood and attainable.
- Interprets blueprints and specifications related to geometric tolerancing, gauging, statistical requirements and related specifications.
- Develops for QC and Manufacturing inspection plans and methods including fixture and gage design. Programs Vision/CMM systems.
- Interfaces with customers, sales and engineering to resolve quality issues. Assists in analyzing customer complaints as a member of 8D analysis team.
- Assists training inspectors in methods, statistics, GDT & Vision Systems.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5years?experience in Quality Control/Assurance in a tightly toleranced industry with an automotive and medical customer base.
- Requires verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate technical information to people of various degrees of ability.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Needs to have a thorough understanding of the automotive and medical industry quality requirements (FMEA, Process Flows, Control Plans, and system requirements).
- Knowledgeable in the following ISO9000/TS 16949, ISO13485.
- General knowledge and training in the prinicples related to metals or resins.
- Proficient in blueprint interpretation, Geometric Dimensioning Tolerancing (GD&T), and statistics.
- Requires working knowledge of various types of measuring equipment and data collection systems including ability to program and use Vision/CMM.
- Must be driven self-starter that works with little supervision.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn