As the Quality Program Manager of the F-15 Program, manage and lead the program quality organization performing quality engineering and technical activities on or in support of the F-15 programs through all phases of the product lifecycle.
- Develops quality strategies and plans in support of F-15 Program new business acquisition and execution of program/business plans.
- Provides education, coaching and ensure effective execution of the Quality Management System.
- Acquires and manages resources, provides quality technical management and lead quality performance improvements through disciplined root cause corrective action and preventative action processes.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with program customers.
- Establish strong quality strategies, plans, and programs with customers, program management, stakeholders, peers, partners, suppliers and direct reports.
- Provides organizational oversight and support of all quality personnel to ensure personal development, professional growth and administrative requirements are met.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- More than 3 years of experience working in Quality.
- Experience in Quality Program Management.
- Experience leading a Quality organization/group.
- More than 5 years of experience in Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Previously held a senior management position with people and business unit leadership responsibilities.
- Experience developing and maintaining close customer relationships.
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of quality experience with demonstrated senior management experience, or a Master’s and a minimum of 8 years of quality experience with demonstrated senior management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated leadership and senior management experience.