5 - 7 years
Posted 213 days ago
* Responsible for the APQP tasks as required
* Strong familiarity with automotive requirements and expectations from a diverse blend of automotive customers.
* Comprehensive understanding of the IATF 16949 Automotive standard
* Work with liaisons at customer locations to identify customer concerns and implement corrections.
* Create and maintain quality documents, such as PFMEA's, Control Plans, Process Flowcharts, Gage Use Instructions, and other document in an ?Audit Ready* condition throughout the life cycle of the program.
* Review rejected material from the customer & rapidly develop interim containment actions to project future shipments.
* Experience with SPC and the tools for rapid data analysis, such as Minitab and Infinity QS software.
* Develops shop floor standards and methods for part inspection
* Creates and executes Gage R&R studies, and assists in the facilitation of product capability studies on new and current programs.
* Familiar with equipment calibration methods traceable to NIST standards.
* Writes training material and conducts training to all levels of the organization on a routine basis.
* Ability to review customer prints and understand GD&T basics.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
BS in Engineering or related discipline, along with 5+ years of industry experience. Automotive manufacturing industry preferred.
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Minitab Statistical Software and Infinity QS software preferred.
US Citizenship or Green Card status