Mercury Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Mercury Systems is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
LocationPhoenix AZ USA-73373Job Description
Primary External Quality Focus for this facility. This position will require heavy focus on AS9100 compliance and Customer Compliance.
- Relentless root cause analysis of customer and internal quality defects using Six Sigma Lean Manufacturing tools including Variation Management.
- Nonconforming material management and disposition by managing Customer Complaints.
- Data analysis/reporting by metric tracking and using continuous improvement tools
- Audit facilitation by Managing the AS9100 program for this facility
- Heavy Customer Focus with Direct Customer Interface
- Direct customer interface
- Experience in a AS9100 or regulatory compliance operations environment
- 7+ years of engineering/technical experience, with at least 2 years in quality engineering position
- ACE Associate certification and/or equivalent demonstrated knowledge and successful application of tools and techniques relating to Process Certification, Relentless Root Cause Analysis, Mistake proofing, standard work, and reduction of quality escapes.
- This candidate must have a demonstrated ability to facilitate process improvement/defect reduction events, preferably utilizing a D.I.V.E methodology.
- Knowledge using Oracle MRP a plus
Proficiency in Window based applications.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field is require or equivalent experiencerequired
Six Sigma Green Belt certification is a plus.
Some travel may be required