Who We Are:
At Molex we’re committed to improving people’s lives and making the world a better place. Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS), a business unit of Molex LLC, develops innovative products and manufacturing processes around automotive in-vehicle networking, infotainment and lighting segments.
At Molex, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. Come join our journey.
Who We Are Looking For:
Molex CMS product team is seeking a Quality Engineer to develop and maintain a quality plan to manage and mitigate risk for our newest transforming and fast-growing automotive segment. We are looking for those who share the same vision to be a leading global provider of innovative electronic solutions that create value for our customers and society. Motivated candidates that have passion for quality and zero-defect mind set in product and process development phases are welcome to our team.
You will be responsible for reviewing and understanding of customer specific requirements and ensure that voice of customer is constantly met in all phases of the project. You will be working closely with the product development team to facilitate design and process FMEA reviews. You will be providing internal and external quality history and lessons learned to ensure effective risk analysis.
What You Will Need:
*Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
* 3+ years of quality engineering experienceworking with multi-discipline design and manufacturing team
What You Will Bring:
* Solid experience in an electronics (PCBA) and module assembly processes
* Ability to challenge others and accept challenge to develop / strive for the best possible solution for the product.
* Critical thinking skills and capacity to identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
* 8D problem solving, and statistical analysis skills
* The willingness and ability to travelinternationally and establish strong working relationships with our international suppliers, partners, and customers.
What We Offer:
* Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
* Rewards and recognition for great achievements
* Growth opportunities for career development
* Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work