We are looking for ??Quality Engineer for our client in Manchester, CT
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Job Location: Manchester, CT
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 6-10 years of Quality engineeringexperience
- Quality Engineeringexperience in Medical Devices (at least in Class I & II) at least 3years
- Full Quality System Knowledge
- Extensive Gage R&R experience
- Good knowledge developing and executing validation protocols for assembly and facility equipment
- Good knowledge developing and executing Test Methods, other than molding
- Good knowledge developing and executing Process Validation of automation equipment
- Injection Molding validation experience is a nice to have.
- Excellent communication skills
- A Separate track on establishing an SPC program for a new customer projects.
- This project can run on its own.
- Quality Engineering, Quality Compliance and Project Management
- Capable of managing quality system related negotiations with Clients end customer
- Must possess strong Critical Thinking capabilities that can identify the best quality system/method solutions.
- Needs to anticipate customer needs for each assigned project, and reject any excessive requirements.
- Needs to be very comfortable with the amount of customer interface as it will be significant and extensive.